Re: Automount devices on diskless workstations

Holger Levsen skrev:
Hi,

On Thursday 09 November 2006 12:30, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis) wrote:
If I remember correctly a thread from a while back on debian-kde pmount and
hal need to be installed

I suspect this would be true when running KDE. We run a Gnome based setup (IceWM and Nautilus).

I have gotten a little further. If I log in, put in a usb-device, log out and in again, he device is placed on my desktop.

If I boot, put in the usb and login in, it's also there. So something happens at login. I must be missing something...

Trond

--
In a fight between Darth Vader and Batman, the winner would be Chuck Norris.