From: RalfGesellensetter [mailto:rgx@gmx.de]
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 4:14 PM
To: debian-edu@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: School Database

Am Montag 18 September 2006 14:31 schrieb Joe M:
> We have a number of different grade levels here K-7 and need to be
> able to track each grade level with a student ID (barcode) for
> attendance. Being able to print the ID cards from the database with
> barcode is needed.

I recommend implanting subcutane RFID chips in order to supervise the
students' attendance. Big Bro is watching... ;)

As for coaching pupils learning by saving marks in the user database, you
might get a positive response from France (skolelinux.fr).

Kind regards (and I hope you can take some irony) Ralf