Re: Update: SLX school DB (slschools)

Am Freitag 25 August 2006 14:52 schrieb RalfGesellensetter:
> Update: Now, all kind of relevant actions to the slschools database
> are logged to www-int mailing list. This includes
> - adding new schools
> - removing, (un)hiding schools (admin).

Update: Now, there is a simple spam detector in place:
If comments contain suspicious contents, the entry is
hidden by default. Additionally the submitter gets a copy
of the notification (including his IP address).

This seems to be working quite well - maybe we can even
single out the bored spam submitter...

Regards
Ralf