Re: new version SkoleLiveCD

Hi

> We are testing and debugging cipux for now, We have Lior Kaplan in the
> CipUX team and he is a DD. So he will have a look and we will soon have a
> version which could be uploaded to debian. I hope ! :)
>
> For the French packages, they are still in a developpement/debugging state.
> But it will not take that much time.
Great.
Sometimes it is a good idea to follow Petter's way of handling things, which
means to upload the things to the debian-edu repository first and get them
official for Debian-Edu (at least for the etch-test daily build) and then see
how things work and later on after a testing period upload them to Debian.

Cheers
Steffen