Re: new version SkoleLiveCD

On 13:48 Wed 30 Aug     , Steffen Joeris wrote:

> > so please contact Xavier and support him to build the debian packages of
> > CipUX. We need a new and better user administration on the etch version.
> Xavier already added some things to the metapackage, we are still waiting for
> the packages.

We are testing and debugging cipux for now, We have Lior Kaplan in the CipUX
team and he is a DD. So he will have a look and we will soon have a version
which could be uploaded to debian. I hope ! :)

For the French packages, they are still in a developpement/debugging state.
But it will not take that much time.

I hope to have soon (maybe today) the moodle debian-edu theme package into
debian, I'm speaking with the moodle maintainer.

friendly,
--
  ,''`.  Xavier Oswald <x.oswald@free.fr>
 : :' :  GNU/LINUX Debian & Debian-Edu