Re: Keeping track of a lot of machines - sitesummary

[Ralf Gesellensetter]
> Hey Petter, this sounds interesting. Is this aiming to monitor the
> state of your machines in a graphical representation (any
> screenies?).

Nope, I am aiming at providing a web page with the status information,
updated once a day.  I could use some help with the apache2
configuration, to get it to work out of the box.  The web page
generation script make web pages like this at the moment:

  site                 count
  USIT                     4

  kernel               count
  2.4.27                   1
  2.6.16-2-686-smp         1
  2.6.8-3-686-smp          2

(the skolelinux.no machines in Norway. :)

Friendly,