Re: new version SkoleLiveCD

Hi

On Tuesday 29 August 2006 08:40, Kurt Gramlich wrote:
> dear skoletuxe
>
> a new version of our SkoleLiveCD is ready for download and
> testing
Great work. It is good to see people working on that.
Can we put the building scripts into svn and host the CD building on
administrator and therefore store the image on ftp.skolelinux.org to include
it into the official distribution?
Are the people building the CD right now willing to do that?
Would be a great contribution and addition to the daily builds.

Cheers
Steffen