Update: SLX school DB (slschools)

Am Samstag 29 Juli 2006 12:34 schrieb RalfGesellensetter:
> messages sent to commits list don't come through - I suppose the spam
> filter is too good. This is the header produced by my
> mailing-routine:

Update: Now, all kind of relevant actions to the slschools database are
logged to www-int mailing list. This includes
- adding new schools
- removing, (un)hiding schools (admin).

Also, I prepared a graphical output (bar chart) that displays only
schools that are not hidden (marked for deletion), but shows all months
(even when no schools were added):

http://developer.skolelinux.no/~ralfg/slschools/graphics/sls-graph-debug.php

Feedback welcome.
Regards.