Re: Where are the French extra-packages?

On Mon, Aug 21, 2006 at 11:41:07AM +0200, Xavier Oswald wrote:

> > Where are the French extra-packages?  They need to be uploaded into
> > Debian very soon to make it into Debian/Etch, and should be uploaded
> > into the debian-edu repository as well to make sure we track their
> > existence and try to find room for them on the first CD.
>
> The packages are in the debian-edu repository : debian-edu/trunk/fr

Thierry and I started a todo-wiki-page [1] in Extremadura as a start of
moving the packages on the French Addon-CD into Debian and the DebianEdu
local-repository. I guess the people working on this should try to
update it with more info about the packages (package names, location in
SVN, maintainer).

- Werner