Re: debian-edu-doc

[Steffen Joeris]
> I discovered some bugs in the bugzilla regarding the debian-edu-doc package.
> Does somebody know the status of this one?
> Can we put it into the debian-edu svn on alioth?
> DO we still need it?

The question should probably rather be, do we want the debian-edu
related documentation available in the installed systems.  And I
believe the answer to that question is yes.

The debian-edu-doc package was a collection of documentation found on
the web.  I'm sure we can move the build framework to alioth.

Someone need to decide which documentation should be included in the
package, how it should be built and maintained, and do the work
required to get it into debian.

Friendly,