Re: [Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender]

[Patrick Winnertz]
> Hey! :)
>
> Does anybody knows what this is?
> this is the second time I got such an email.
> I neither know the sender nor the reply-to emailadress.

Look like you were listed as the sender of some spam, and get the
email in return when the mail server ping.uio.no refuses to accept it.
The triggering address is drift@skolelinux.org forwared to
toffer@ping.uio.no.  Not much to do about it, except stop spam from
entering whatever machine accepted the email in the first place. :(

For further debugging (which probably would be a waste of time leading
to the same conclusion as above), the full headers including
received-lines of the email would be needed.

I recommend cursing the spammers and ignoring such emails.

Friendly,