debian-edu-expert mode

Hi

During the last week we changed the debian-edu-expert mode and from now on it
has two addons in comparison to a normal installation,
a. the barebone profile
b. manual partitioning

During the work on 2.0 we often heard that manual partitioning is sometimes
necessary due to various reasons.
So from now on the debian-expert-mode is your choice if you really need it
(though you should know what you do and we recommend to use the normal mode).

Again if you want to install with the debian-edu-expert mode type the
following line at the boot prompt and press enter.

linux debian-edu-expert

If you find any mistakes please write down some bugreports.

Cheers
Steffen