Re: meeting 24/7-06

Hi

Well I fear that we won't make it, because most of you guys have to work and I
have some early lectures and tutorials on tuesday. Please go ahead and
discuss the meeting, but keep in mind that a good protocol would really help
me and it would be nice if we can discuss important topics here on this ML
too. Just state out in the protocol that the following questions raised up
during the meeting and can also be discussed here.
Sorry for any inconvience and I am looking forward to read the protocol.

Cheers
Steffen