Re: r7410 - trunk/src/build/CD-administrator

Hi Patrick

Sending also to debian-edu@l.d.o. to make sure the discussion can continue
there.
Did that actually work? (See mail to commits@skolelinux.org below) I doubt
that this is the right way, but maybe I am wrong. If we want to make sure
that special udebs are included or excluded from the cd we have to adjust the
debian-cd.patch and do it there (but please test it carefully, otherwise it
breaks the cd building).
Anyway I'll leave it right now, so please tell me if you wanna keep it, but I
guess it is not the right way.

So we have the following issues as far as I remember:

negative:
A initrd which just works in a few languages :(
A kernel mismatch and therefore a messed up installation.

positive:
auto-partitioning via partman-auto is working and therefore we don't need
autopartkit anymore?

Tomorrow I'll try to test the etch-test daily build (just finished my first
australian illness damn awfull, maybe we can catch up during the weekend if
you get up early and i'll stay awake until deep in the night :)