Re: New development machine available for debian-edu developers

Am Montag 31 Juli 2006 16:52 schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
> I'm sure some packages are missing on user.s.n which are commonly
> used on developer.s.n.  Please notify drift@skolelinux.no if you need
> more packages installed on user.skolelinux.no.

Dear Petter, thank you for your work - and for informing us. How about
the xplanet package? I suspect that user.s.n will be a Sarge
installation and thus lack the older version that is used in
make-maps.pl - right? What suggestions do you have how we can use the
old parameters?

My suggestion to the maintainers of xplanet is to provide two different
packages (as with rosegarden).