Re: [SPAM] iTALC "student control panel works in LTSP ??

Hi

> The upstream author was quite busy this year to implement all features
> for thin clients, so at least it is a good idea to offer him help.
Wonderful news, I guess Florian, the other co-maintainer is also looking
forward to a new upstream release.

> I suggest you and some other from Edubuntu and Debian-Edu should create
> a task force (with the upstream author) to make that possible.
>
> As far as I know from Patrick Winnertz the source code if ITALC is not
> very difficult to understand.
>
> So working together on an existing application saves manpower.
There are already debian packages for italc. we were waiting for a new
upstream release to include it and then it would also have Thin Client
support, isn't this already included into the italc svn? I think so, maybe
upstream can release :)

Greetings
Steffen