Re: [SPAM] iTALC "student control panel works in LTSP ??

Hi,

sorry for crossposting.

Mattias Hemmingson wrote:
A realy want some system like this that work with both LTSP clients and other workstations.

 why do you want a system 'like' this, why not this?

ITALC can handle workstations and thanks to the work of Patrick Winnertz from Debian-Edu and the upstream author it is also capable of handling thin clients.

The upstream author was quite busy this year to implement all features for thin clients, so at least it is a good idea to offer him help.

I suggest you and some other from Edubuntu and Debian-Edu should create a task force (with the upstream author) to make that possible.

As far as I know from Patrick Winnertz the source code if ITALC is not very difficult to understand.

So working together on an existing application saves manpower.

Yours
Christian