Re: Possibility to get a OLPC developer's board

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 16:12:40 +0200 Knut Yrvin wrote:

> Onsdag 21 juni 2006 14:28, skrev du :
> > I suggest proposing this to _Debian_ rather than _Debian EDU_.
>
> Greate advice.
>
> Could you recommend some lists?

I suggest cross-posting to several lists (with reply-to set to
debian-custom@lists.debian.org):

debian-devel@lists.debian.org     (General awareness)
debian-installer@lists.debian.org (Concrete need for boot improvements)
debian-custom@lists.debian.org    (CDD knowledge)
debian-edu@lists.debian.org       (CDD knowledge)
linuxbios@linuxbios.org           (Debian and BIOS dev. coordination)

The reason I suggest cross-posting to several lists (which is
generally discouraged) is that this seems to need a quick move from
several corners of the large community. Be careful when cross-posting,
as your good intentions may otherwise be overshaded by the annoyance of
the noise of unstructured responses: Clearly state why you cross-post,
and which one (!) list you recommend for follow-ups. Make sure to add
your recommended response addres as Reply-to: header in your email.

 - Jonas