Dev camp in France in 3 weeks !

This summer the Debian-Edu team is invited a dev camp in France.

see: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/DevCamp2006

The dates are from the 08 to the 15 of July.

The dev camp is in 3 weeks now, at time there're still persons who said they will be there and who didn't made the inscription:

see: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/DevCamp2006/Participants

And others who are still are unconfirmed …

There will not be any cost on the camp for the developers! Remember that the travel costs can be paid to come to France:

see: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/DevCamp2006/HowToGetTravellCostPayed

For Germany please contact Kurt Gramlich, for Norway contact Knut Yrvin. For other countries, see the explanation on the wiki page or contact me.

We want to welcome you in France as good as possible. For example we will provide a bed for each participant, and others surprises…To organize this event properly; I fix the deadline for the inscriptions to the Saturday 24 June.

Hope to see you all in France

Thierry

--
ThierryForb