status of partman partitioning

a tiny status for partman
I wont mention autopartkit at all since i have no idea about it's status.

we'v added 3 recipes for partman-auto, only the main server recipe is sane, the others are simple root+swap recipes.

in critical priority, you never get to see the select recipe screen, in that case it picks the first one in the list, that is currently 10edumain, so to see the recipes in action boot with expert26

So the goal is to let the debian-edu-profile debconf question, preseed the choise of recipe, Depending on the answer the user gives.

LVM do work _if_ you have a clean drive.
it gives a error if there already is a volume group on the disk, something that is higly likely on a reinstall of a previously used server.
it askes the user for the VG name.
the names of VG and LV are not to our standard, it would be nice if this could be solved in the recipes.

TODO
- write recipes for ltsp and workstation profiles
- figure out what to do in multiselect cases.
- preseed partman from debian-edu-profile
- fix the i_wont_overwrite_exsisting_VG issue

Ronny