partman guided partitioning recipes

next chapter of the automatic partitioning saga.

white: can you please do a upload ? :)

I'v added templates for the recipes we have in debian-edu-install-udeb
And also renamed them to be acceptable to partman-auto
to test just boot the installer, select use whole drive or use whole drive with lvm
then select the recipe that match the profile you'v chosen.

NB: only the main server profile is actualy correct partition wise. the others are simple root+swap recipes still. the nice thing is. You can edit the recipes in tty2 while beeing in the installer. so it should make recipe writing faster/easier.

It works with normal partitions but fail with lvm, I'll try and look at that tonight.

Ronny