Re: Spanish Web site

Hi,

wiki.skolelinux.es

do not relsove for me. Even If I would like to see the wiki ...

Frode Jemtland wrote:
Friday 14 April 2006 23:00, wrote Patrice Neff:

http://wiki.skolelinux.es is alive

well, see above ...

you can start to translate english pages from

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/*

Yes I also would suggest to do so.

The http://www.skolelinux.org/no pages has been moved to http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEduNo. Most of the international part of http://www.skolelinux.org is also moved to the wiki. Maybe you want to consider moving the most important pages to http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEduEs ?

I would suggest not to move this to wiki.debian.org because the wiki farm concept, we devolped in Erkelenz would have more advantages if we do this with a wiki per language. But please Alexander correct me if I got this point wrong.

wiki.skolelinux.fr (French)
wiki.skolelinux.de (German)
wiki.skolelinux.es (Spanish)
wiki.debian.org    (English)

Maybe someone from the other portal languages want to do a translocation ?

recomended.

What languages are there and are there any active native persons who can setup a moinmoin wiki? If there is help needed Alexander, Kurt or I will certainly help.

(If so, I have a couple of tips (script's) that can help converting the html code on the plone site to wiki code.... It still have to be pasted into the new pages, upload images, and proofread. )

Yours
Christian