Re: Testskoler: List of Schools using Skolelinux

Am Donnerstag 04 Mai 2006 00:20 schrieb Frode Jemtland:
> Good spotted Ralf. I have swaped the values.

"Cumbersome the squirrel feeds itself" is a German saying: While using
the "set_coords.pl" script to add geodata to a new entered school
(first English school!), I realized that the script mixed those values.
I corrected this now and added a remark to the usage text that helps
distinguish between latitude (mostly northern) and longitude (negative
if western).

I noticed the bug when red dots occurred in the Indian Ocean after
adding missing coordinates for four further schools in Norway and
Danmark ;)

Updated maps are at:
http://skolelinux.no/slschools/cartography.html

Regards