Re: Documentation for Debian-edu and license

Hi again,

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 01:14:49 +0200, I wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:25:44 +0200, Finn-Arne Johansen wrote:
>
>> And I wont edit the documentation written by someone else, and releases
>> as GFDL.

> Are you sure about the copy & paste issue?

Hmm, yeah, seems to be an issue without dual licensing. But most Debian
guys think that GFDL is a free license (cf. election).

Christian writes off-list unintendedly:

> Sorry I did not get the meaning (what do you mean with copy & paste
> issue?).

You cannot copy & paste e.g. comments from GPL source code into your
document without relicensing it (this is not a problem if you wrote the
comment). Maybe dual licensing is a solution at this point.

Kind regards,
Alexander