Bug#289697: marked as done (debian-edu: Several packages suggest ghostview which no longer exists)
Your message dated Thu, 20 Apr 2006 10:47:11 -0700
with message-id <E1FWdFH-0000fB-WC@spohr.debian.org>
and subject line Bug#289697: fixed in debian-edu 0.804
has caused the attached Bug report to be marked as done.
This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.
(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what I am
talking about this indicates a serious mail system misconfiguration
somewhere. Please contact me immediately.)
Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)
--- Begin Message ---
Please remove ghostview from the Suggests list of the packages listed
below, as it no longer exists. The gv package provides similar
GPG fingerprint: D54D 1AEE B11C CE9B A02B C5DD 526F 01E8 564E E4B6
Welcome to the best software in the world today cafe!
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
debian-edu, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive:
A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is
Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed. If you
have further comments please address them to email@example.com,
and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate.
Debian distribution maintenance software
Petter Reinholdtsen <firstname.lastname@example.org> (supplier of updated debian-edu package)
(This message was generated automatically at their request; if you
believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive
administrators by mailing email@example.com)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 19:26:19 +0200
Binary: education-standalone-extras education-services education-main-server education-desktop-other education-common education-thin-client-server education-music education-mathematics education-desktop-kde education-tasks education-chemistry education-workstation education-logic-games education-electronics education-graphics education-language education-laptop education-geography education-physics education-networked education-standalone education-desktop-gnome education-astronomy education-misc
Architecture: source i386
Maintainer: Debian Edu Developers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Petter Reinholdtsen <email@example.com>
education-astronomy - DebianEdu astronomy related applications
education-chemistry - DebianEdu chemistry related applications
education-common - DebianEdu common packages
education-desktop-gnome - DebianEdu GNOME desktop applications
education-desktop-kde - DebianEdu KDE desktop applications
education-desktop-other - DebianEdu desktop applications (non-GNOME and non-KDE)
education-electronics - DebianEdu electronics related applications
education-geography - DebianEdu applications for geography
education-graphics - DebianEdu graphics related applications
education-language - DebianEdu language related educational applications
education-laptop - DebianEdu laptop packages
education-logic-games - DebianEdu logic games
education-main-server - DebianEdu Main Server packages
education-mathematics - DebianEdu mathematical applications
education-misc - DebianEdu miscellaneous applications for education
education-music - DebianEdu music and sound applications
education-networked - DebianEdu networked packages
education-physics - DebianEdu physics related applications
education-services - DebianEdu services for educational institutions
education-standalone - DebianEdu standalone workstation packages
education-standalone-extras - DebianEdu standalone workstation packages
education-tasks - Debian Edu tasks for tasksel
education-thin-client-server - DebianEdu networked thin client server packages
education-workstation - DebianEdu networked workstation packages
Closes: 248025 289697
debian-edu (0.804) unstable; urgency=low
[ Petter Reinholdtsen ]
* Change standalone, remove mozilla-locale-gl-es as this is
scheduled for removal from the archive because of no more
upstream versions. See #277167 for more info.
* Change common task to use 'nullidentd | ident-server' to make it
more flexible. Solves Skolelinux bug #912.
* Add ltsp-server-standalone as dependencies for thin-client-server.
This is the next generation LTSP packages.
* Add acpid as an alternative to apmd for the laptop task.
* Now that alternates get | instead of , change
myspell-fr to myspell-fr | myspell-fr-gut which conflict with each
other. Patch from Rene Engelhard. (Closes: #248025)
* Add kdeedu to desktop-other, to include all those tools
in a desktop installation.
* Instead of replacing 'ghostview' with 'gv', insert 'gv | ghostview'
to make sure the old package is accepted as a dependency.
* Drop the old LTSP packages. We want to use the new ones instead.
* Add 'raidutils | dpt-raidutil' to the common task, as part of the
sysadmin toolbox, to have some support for adaptec raids.
* Changed 'Suggests' to 'Depends' in desktop-other to get back
a few more user applications.
* Drop pgpgpg from desktop-others and standalone. Todays tools use
gnupg directly, so this package is no longer needed.
* Add scribus to desktop-others. It is a nice typesetting system.
* Added some of the packages back into standalone-extras
* Add kino to standalone-extras. It is a nice video editor.
* Add stopmotion to standalone-extras. It is a nice movie maker.
* Add popularity-contest to common. It will need to be configured to
take effect, but should be available for those willing to use it.
* Add the HW raid tool arrayprobe and mpt-status to the common profile.
[ Finn-Arne Johansen ]
* Changed task package architecture from 'all' to 'any'.
* Cleaned up desktop-gnome package
* Added db4.2-util to main-server task.
* Replaced mozilla-browser/mail-news with firefox/thunderbird
* Rebuilt on i386 to get "Recommends" on j2re1.4
* Replaced cfengine with cfengine2
* Added exim4-daemon-heavy for the main-server
* Added back in tdb-tools
* Added debconf-utils, to make it easier to fetch debconf settings
* Replaced ghostview with gv, as ghostview no longer exists.
* Added courier-ldap for ldap authentication of imap users
* Added resolvconf, sudo and rsync to the toolbox
* Fixed missing "/" to bind lines together, causing resolvconf and
others not to be included
* added ntp-simple as the prefered ntp-daemon over ntp-refclock
* added an ntp-server for the networked installations
* Commented out the clean-up of gen-control, to see it it helps the
cd-building (a lot of packages are now left out)
* Moved the dependency for desktop-kde | desktop-gnome from
standalone-extra to standalone. Thanks to Knut Yrvin for reporting
(Fixes Skolelinux #1037)
* Added sun-j2re1.4 as an alternativ to j2re1.4, to allow the use of
new package built with java-package (Closes Skolelinux #1043)
* Start building for etch
* mozilla-firefox is renamed firefox, and some of the locales is
missing, or renamed
[ Joey Hess ]
* Updates for repository in svn.
[ Theodore Karkoulis ]
* Added greek locale dependencies to the tasks. Added
o openoffice.org-l10n-el, openoffice.org-help-el, myspell-el-gr
o ttf-mgopen, ttf-freefont
o mozilla-firefox-locale-el, mozilla-thunderbird-locale-el
[ Morten Werner Olsen ]
* Removed the line including apt source from people.linuxlabs.no
* Try to avoid more than one package-dependency for each package in
the meta-packages (gen-control).
* Cleaning a bit in the tasks/-files inspired by lintian.
* Bumping Standards-Version to 3.6.2 (no changes).
* Preparing the package for upload to Debian.
* Added dependency to kdepim-kio-plugins to education-desktop-kde
to make sure kmail can access IMAP folders.
* Added myself as uploader.
473f12022223a69f3045f73ef1e4bb0e 1222 misc extra debian-edu_0.804.dsc
e6e312ff2aa88743306d85f5950d0054 24435 misc extra debian-edu_0.804.tar.gz
6f81d0c53b7176a1f8bb3399f67768e3 13056 misc extra education-tasks_0.804_i386.deb
5bce8d7e1efdff896f9b35e03b8a770b 8510 misc extra education-astronomy_0.804_i386.deb
c4fb5035837cba1c117d78aefdf1ad5d 8478 misc extra education-chemistry_0.804_i386.deb
bd6958f4fd9f800a81137212b9366982 8824 misc extra education-common_0.804_i386.deb
e324292343dd125b1c4573a699218dd0 8600 gnome extra education-desktop-gnome_0.804_i386.deb
acd0965f3b38f036f651db95b2ae4b7d 8764 kde extra education-desktop-kde_0.804_i386.deb
1eef9f8616f6c4a8e6946a4635dcb45b 9220 misc extra education-desktop-other_0.804_i386.deb
cf40222ab813fb41ecc2621fde06c467 8496 misc extra education-electronics_0.804_i386.deb
733d5906252ea10a42209842e103416e 8432 misc extra education-geography_0.804_i386.deb
4e44f671b9f53ccd881d3a74d0f0f8d8 8504 misc extra education-graphics_0.804_i386.deb
b2cc15bbe926e561792fc86cc1603194 8600 misc extra education-language_0.804_i386.deb
00a69c27f7512b0f648813569fa2a7ae 8482 misc extra education-laptop_0.804_i386.deb
c3eb6e11f710e442e8cd846b4a92d1cd 8480 misc extra education-logic-games_0.804_i386.deb
3a6033c018381cc72afc49ae271f86f6 8822 misc extra education-main-server_0.804_i386.deb
4ac7ab4532cdb5db3562b2b42ce3ac46 8560 misc extra education-mathematics_0.804_i386.deb
a73fca7e0347e850858bb207a9b421e3 8474 misc extra education-misc_0.804_i386.deb
b11e7065af0baa8515869dae5f714e05 8482 misc extra education-music_0.804_i386.deb
c0e965fb38b01db5e75674a9b1b292ac 8592 misc extra education-networked_0.804_i386.deb
c7eaf69095370949b728a02336fec208 8448 misc extra education-physics_0.804_i386.deb
9e6785e74721db40a856c5d66ce7ed6c 8512 misc extra education-services_0.804_i386.deb
595ed1ff82362931ea5ca6733150fb21 8876 misc extra education-standalone_0.804_i386.deb
fca7a9431f68c39a989ef5c96c7c5873 9028 misc extra education-standalone-extras_0.804_i386.deb
392418c307202f40dc9a256f34b8c7d9 8564 misc extra education-thin-client-server_0.804_i386.deb
624a266d050e772f5fde8655c232e75c 8496 misc extra education-workstation_0.804_i386.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
--- End Message ---