IP question

Sorry to bother you busy people (and thanks for the good work!), but is
there a user list for skolelinux in english?

If not, here's my question

I have an established network on 192.168.0.0, which contains about 20
static IPs (servers, printers and wireless AP)

I want to switch to skolelinux, becuase it looks like a much more complete
solution than my current home made mandrake-ltsp, where clients and
servers are all active on the 192.168.0.0 network (terminal servers serve
clients according to MAC address).

I would be happy to convert the whole network over, but the AP are
configured in Japanese, and one of them is bridging two buildings, so I
would rather leave them alone.

Finally my question:
Can I stick all my fixed IP devices (actually just AP and printers) behind
a  router (eg. IPcop), and have Skolelinux take over the rest of the
network? Would users still be able to get the printers on 192.168.0.xx?
And would wireless users be able to get to tjener from that side? I'm not
clear how a terminal client on a private 192.168.0.xx from a ltsp server
would access a printer on the 'main' 192.168.0.xx. I hope I'm making
myself clear!

Is this the best solution?

sorry for taking up your time.

--