Re: [slx-www-int] Changes to the webpages.

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:42:27 +0100, RalfGesellensetter wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Am Freitag 24 Februar 2006 14:45 schrieb Frode Jemtland:
>> So anyone that want to help with moving useful information from our
>> .org-portal and fresh up our http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/ this
>> weekend, please join us! :)
>
> one question, please: To what extend does this debian-Wiki support
> multi-lingual pages? Can we move _all_ language branches from the
> Plone?

MoinMoin shows the frontpage in the particular requested language of the
user if it exists (otherwise in English). So it is just a matter of editing
those frontpages to contain SkoleLinux links.
Translating links in the navigation bar is nearly as simple as that as
well, you just have to translate the page names manually by creating
dictionary pages like GermanDict:

 Schools:: Schulen

... which could be a page advising the user to check out the German wiki
etc. pp.

And you want to put Schools into the navi_bar then to have to it in the
navigation bar.

Kind regards,
Alexander