Re: EU Project

Am Sonntag 19 Februar 2006 20:18 schrieb Vedran
>  I think that the most important
> is to have good evaluation of software for schools and quality
> manuals.

This is really important, did you check those two links?
 http://www.skolelinux.no/linux-signpost/
 http://skolelinux.de/wiki/LernSoftware	?

> > >   In addition,
> > > we cooperate with Roma organisations on localization of
> > > educational software on Romani language sinece Roma people are
> > > somehow always neglected in many countries.
> >
> > This is surely true, and personally I regard this aim really
> > important. Additionally, localisation of Skolelinux to Romani could
> > be really interesting.
>
> OK, we can think about that, we will apply soon for more funds and I
> hope we will be able to organize some localization camps etc. and
> maybe some of you may come and help us. :-)

Well, I don't speak any Romani, but I could imagine that there are also
people in Germany and in other countries who could assist.

Regards
Ralf