Re: EU Project

Dear Vedran
thank you for replying - was this meant to be a private mail? Otherwise
I ask you kindly to continue this discussion on the list.

Am Samstag 18 Februar 2006 21:43 schrieben Sie:
> Dear colleagues,
>
> Yes, we installed in more than 20 schools free software and we are
> currently planning to install in 40 high schools in Serbia free
> software.  We have on Thursday presentation to headmasters of some
> high schools about free software. We wrote manuals for Edutainmet
> suite from KDE and some other free software packages.  In addition,
> we cooperate with Roma organisations on localization of educational
> software on Romani language sinece Roma people are somehow always
> neglected in many countries.

This is surely true, and personally I regard this aim really important.
Additionally, localisation of Skolelinux to Romani could be really
interesting.

I started some kid-related desktop themes at skolelinux.de/~ralf/artwork

> Please feel free to contact me for any requirements that you may
> have.
>
> With best wishes,

Thanks a lot, I like your approach.
Regards
Ralf

--
(Before sending this reply to the list, I asked for Vedran's permission)