Re: preconfigured radiusserver

On Tue, Feb 14, 2006 at 09:01:16PM +0100, RalfGesellensetter wrote:

> Hi Georg, could this be a case for a regional add-on CD, like the French
> team is using? There had been a voting for an option "extracd" that
> makes the installer ask for the 2nd CD after base installation...

A radius-server configured to use our already set up LDAP-server could
be a new service which is interesting for our Etch-based release. So
we should absolutely think about installing and configuring this
out-of-the-box for next release.

Why on a localized "extracd"? There is nothing "localized" about it..

- Werner