Re: Developer gathering, Feb. 2006

On Mon, Feb 06, 2006 at 10:44:03PM +0100, Frode Jemtland wrote:

> We have not any proposed places to be, so suggestions would be great. (I think
> we have a fallback in University of Oslo (Forskningsparken), anyone that can
> confirm this )

If the date is Feb 17th-19th, I will attend and still have the key,
and if the date is Feb 24th-26th Petter Reinholdtsen has claimed to
come [1] and I assume he still has the key? Some rumors say that there
is not SLX Debian Labs that pays for the Office in Forskningsparken
anymore, can someone with knowledge please give us a status here?

- Werner

[1] http://d.skolelinux.no/info/prosjektet/delprosjekt/agenda_developergathering_2006-02.txt