Developer gathering, Feb. 2006

Hi

We have planed to have a developer gathering at Feb 17th-19th, or 24th-26th.
There is not much time left, and we need to pick one of these dates, soon, so
developers can start ordering tickets.

Please update the file
www/developer.skolelinux.no/info/prosjektet/delprosjekt/agenda_developergathering_2006-02.txt
in the svn repository, with the information about when you can attend. We
will pick the date with the most attendants.

I think we should pick this date in a couple of days, so pleas add your
information as soon as possible. (If you want reimbursement of your ticket,
don't forget to read and follow the instructions on how to do this.)

We have not any proposed places to be, so suggestions would be great. (I think
we have a fallback in University of Oslo (Forskningsparken), anyone that can
confirm this )

--
-Frode

One Bell System - it sometimes works.