Re: Translate Apache Index Page, please

Hi Ralf,

Interesting timing, I just started some translation work this night. :)

if you ever tried the default portal http://tjener.intern recently, you
might have noticed that there is a Skolelinux page now instead of
apache default.

Or actually coming from a Spanish browser you just get "please select your version - index.en.html or index.no.html" (I think something like that).

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-edu/trunk/src/debian-edu-config/ var/www/

is the place where you'll find its English, Norsk and German version.

I am planing to do Spanish if nobody else volunteers who knows the language better than I do. I am also currently working on translating the LDAP Webmin tool.

Patrice