Re: Changes on debian-edu-config

> But I do not want to include such a feature now, close to the release. I
> believe there were far to changes already in our scripts, and we have
> caused a lot of extra work.
Sure.
We should stay with the current features and make them working.
Just remember we have to check the daily build, test the barebone stuff (my
task), verify the ltsp problems and check if they still exist and make some
random checks on the daily build installations.
We all have big ToDo-lists and as you may know I also want to change some
stuff, but IMHO the priority should be on releasing instead of making changes
(please notice that this is not a criticism on your changes).

So please help with testing and releasing (my plan is to release within the
next three weeks). After the release we can keep on adding new features.
Because I hate releasing with half implemented features which are not tested
in a productive environment. We should make sure that we have a *stable*
release.

Greetings
Steffen

P.S. Anyway nice to see you and others commiting, this is very motivating ;)