Re: Developergatherings 2006

On Saturday 21 January 2006 14:47, Frode Jemtland wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Please follow up, only to the debian-edu list.
>
> The FRISK board has the following plan for developer gatherings in 2006:
>
> * 29.-27. Jan. Erkelenz, Germany
> * 17.- 19. or 24.-26. Feb
> * 7.-9. or 14.-16. April
> * 9.-11. or 16.-18. June (Bergen/Spain?)
> * 18.-20. or 25.-27. August
> * 29. Nov -1. Oct. or 6. - 8. Oct.
> * 17.-19. or 24.-26. Nov.

Hi

Thanks Frode for starting the discussion now.
I am looking forward to Erkelenz and I want to give my vote for the
17.-19. Feb., because from 24.-26. Feb. there is carnival (not sure how
important it is in norway or in other countries, but in germany ...) .
Please notice that I am only one person ....

Jorgen: Is there a possibility to sponsor the journey?
 	   If yes when and what do you need?

I am asking because booking flights now is cheaper.

Greetings
Steffen