Re: IRC meeting to plan the next release

> I believe we should stay on #debian-edu.  Any volunteer to log the
> meeting?  Any volunteer to write a summary of the meeting?  We should
> probably also have a moderator for the meeting.
Can you please do it , although you are also discussing with the others but I
want you for this job.

> Should we make a more specific agenda of topics we need to discuss?
What needs to be done and who does it to release!!!

Greetings
Steffen

P.S. We need regular IRC meetings but now we need these meetings for releasing
later we can discuss other point i think.