Re: d-i shrinking NTFS partitions?

Am Freitag, 6. Januar 2006 16:00 schrieb Joey Hess:
> ie, alredy implemented since ages, though mysteriously nobody ever tries
> to do this, even though we've now renamed the line to "Resize
> partition".

Hey Joey,

thanks a lot for clarifying. It is really shocking to realize how much oneself
tends to trust a GUI partioner like qtparted more than some ncurses
interface.

Does this mean, d-i comes with ntfsresize version 1.11.2 or later? Or is it an
own implementation?

Thanks for further hints
Regards
Ralf

PS: We are talking about data preserving shrinking, aren't we?