Re: Debian Edu Extremadura work meeting june 2006

[Andreas Schuldei]
> should i cancel the meeting or is there any interest?

Well, I am interested, but am reluctant to plan anything for mid May
to June because my new flat will be ready sometime during that period,
and I will be busy moving as soon as it is ready.  I have to skip
debconf6 for the same reason. :(

I hope to make it to the i18n meeting in september, and have to skip
the d-i meeting in january because of the skolelinux meeting and the
conference in malaga taking place too close up to the d-i meeting.  So
personally, I guess the april and december dates fits me better than
the june date.

But do not adjust plans just for me.  I'll drop the meeting anyway if
I experience that my privacy is being compromised.  Taking the bus is
not an option with my tight schedule. :)