>> o http://skolelinux.org/  -> forwarded to /wiki/ (?)
>> o http://skolelinux.org/wiki/
>> o http://skolelinux.org/blogs/
>> o http://skolelinux.org/planet/
>> o http://skolelinux.org/doc/
>> o http://skolelinux.org/schools/
>> o http://bugs.skolelinux.org/
>> o http://people.skolelinux.org/ or http://folk.skolelinux.org/

> This is a more detailed proposal from me where I try to figure out
> which parts of the Debian infrastructure we can/should use.
>
>  o http://skolelinux.org/ - I would like to forward this front-page to a
>    wiki where a lot of our information is present and at least most of
>    it is linked up. Maybe to one or more SVN-dumps to
>    http://skolelinux.org/<svn-dump>/ where our documentation-tree from
>    d.skolelinux.no/documentation/ is a great example.
>
>    Can we use Debian's webpages for this? I don't think so, because we
>    don't have enough DD's for commiting patches to the webpages,
>    right?

If skolelinux.org is forwarded to wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu we can use
Debian infrastructure
>  o http://skolelinux.org/wiki/ - our main site where the content is
>    like described above. The Germans have done a great job with their
>    wiki, so I believe we should be able to use the same technology for
>    our international site. But, if this should work out we must agree
>    that the master language is english. Does anyone have a problem
>    with that?

I see no reason why we should not use wiki.debian.org

>  o http://bugs.skolelinux.org/ - Can we use bugs.d.o? Yes, for a lot
>    of bugs we can and we should, but I don't think pointing teachers
>    to bugs.d.o's interfaces is a good idea. So if we want bugreports
>    from our primary users, I believe we should continue use the
>    bugzilla we have at bugs.skolelinux.no now. It has been put a lot
>    of effort in cleaning it up too.

Keep in mind that most of our installations cant send email out from
their schools without good knowledge on how to set up mail-servers.
We need a web interface.

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no http://bzz.no/