Re: the .org proposal or "join forces"

Hi

Well this thread was a long thread and i want to thank you all for statements.
But nevertheless I want to come back to the beginning and talk about the
initial idea behind this thread. Now we talked a lot about cms, openldap and
some packages which might better be maintained in a different way.

But the main question was shall we start to use a .org space for the
development of skolelinux.
Means directly:

Shall we provide skolelinux.org mail-adresses, skolelinux.org webspace,
planet.skolelinux.org for blogging and so on?
Shall we write a kinda descritption, maybe some kinda rules which makes it
easier for others to join us and understand how we work?
Please try to answer these questions first and then let's talk about cms or
packaging or so.

Greetings and a good start into year 2006
Steffen