Re: skolelinux gathering in january 2006

* lars.risan@tik.uio.no <lars.risan@tik.uio.no> [051221 14:27]:

> > Hallo,
> > i am sending this mail again because we want as many of you as possible to
> > come!!!
>
> Hi, I have just signed in to come to Erkelenz. About transportation:
>
> "Norwegian" has low-proce flights  Oslo - Dusseldorf, but no avaiable
> seats in the period of the gathering.
>
> "German wings" do Oslo-Bonn-Oslo for NOK 1015,- (See www.germanwings.com),
> both friday-sunday and friday-monday.
>
> 15 hours in a car to save NOK 1000,- is certainly not well paid, but I
> still mention this possibility: I can take my own car (a large Citroen
> XM), and write a "travel bill" to my the university where I work. That
> means that it will cost me peronally nothing, unless the car breaks down.
> That also means that I can take 3 passengers for free. If this helps
> anybody with a low travel budget (who might otherwise not go to Erkelenz),
> I'd be happy to take the car. Tell me. (We will have to be at least two
> people driving, doing every second hours each.)

you are welcome!

i would be happy if Jonas Smedegaard would join the gathering too.

i hope to have the possibility to talk about our common projects
in 2006 and how to cooperate internationaly.

Regards/AmicaLinuxement/Viele Gruesse!
Kurt Gramlich
--
kurt@skolelinux.de