Re: Proposed patch for default cfengine configuration

Harald Thingelstad wrote:

And as long as you're the one doing this, you've got the power.
If someone disagrees they'll have to do something.
And if not, well...

So I used that power to check the patch in now. Have tested it quite extensively and it worked for me. Please tell me what I broke... :)

Just as a reminder: this patch changes debian-edu from cfengine to cfengine2. I did not find any incompatibilities so far.

Checkin is here: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-edu/trunk/? rev=5251&sc=1

Patrice