Re: Testsuite fixes

Patrice Neff wrote:

I patched the testsuite a little. See http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/ debian-edu/trunk/src/debian-edu-config/testsuite/ for information. Some tests apparently should only run under some profiles but were run on all profile.

The tests for kdm and xfree86 still fail. The reason is, that during the time the tests are run, kdm is not started yet. It only gets started after exiting the installation - and works fine.

A user in the German list is experiencing the same problems (plus the ones I now fixed) with pr06. So I guess it's not just a problem with my personal ISO as I thought for a while.

PS: I also just checked in a fix for ldap-client test failure (revision 5250). KDM and Xfree86 are now the only remaining problems here.

Patrice