Re: Proposed patch for default cfengine configuration

Harald Thingelstad wrote:

In the interest of people changing both domain names and ip ranges to
fit with needs, I go for as few fixed settings as possible.

My example: Two skolelinux networks, one stable (still using a woody
main server) using the ip range 10.0.4.0/23, and one test net on the
default 10.0.2.0/23 range.
To be able to access both nets by host name, I have to use different
domain names too of course.

So using the cfservd hostname should be okay, right? This will use the domain name in resolv.conf for lookup up the host.

Patrice