Re: the .org proposal or "join forces"

Am Dienstag 20 Dezember 2005 14:54 schrieb Jonas Smedegaard:
> Debian has a website: http://www.debian.org/ . Not a CMS, but static
> pages written in Web Meta Language and stored in CVS. This is not the
> easiest way to post content, but remember that we are talking about
> the _development_ here, *not* the school administrators.

Hi Jonas,

basically, I agree. But I am afraid it is not easy too draw a clean cut
between developers and users here:

As for documentation, it's mainly developers who are supposed to provide
it (CVS according to your suggestions). But, in real life,
non-developers, especially advanced users, can conribute a lot to
documentation. The German Wiki is full of such user entries.

Regards
Ralf