Re: the .org proposal or "join forces"

Am Mittwoch 07 Dezember 2005 14:23 schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
> Because so few of you are able to read Norwegian Nynorsk?

This is true - therefore  Patrick's alternative was not just another
language (Norsk, German whatever), but NO DEFAULT LANGUAGE.

This needs a system that is intelligent enough to recognize for every
page, which one is the master page. Or even: a system that spreads the
newest version AFAP to all other languages.

This might be idealistic - and in the end we fall back to CVS/SVN...
If you look at our Wiki, it is also mainly a CVS with a front end.

Regards
Ralf