Re: Should we rent a car, and drive to Germany to the Skolelinux treffen 2006?

> Hi Knut,
>
> Oslo -> Erkelenz, according to viamichelin (1) is a 15 hour drive (1350
> km) if you go by Kopenhagen. It might be shorter taking a ferry to
> Juitland. The calculated route states Kopenhagen (Kobenhavn) as half
> way to Erkelenz, from there it is only 700 km / 7 hrs.
>
> Another option might be to take a ferry to the Netherlands or Belgium
> (if available) as Erkelenz is not really far from there.
>
> Regards
> Ralf

http://www.viamichelin.de
Or Germanwings Oslo- Köln/Bonn  (110 km away) (Almost cheap :-)
Or Ryanair  Oslo/Torp - Hahn/Frankfurt (193 km away) Still dirt cheap in January :-)
www.flybilligst.com  :-)

Erkelenz
http://www.mapquest.com

Plan ahead and there might still be money left for renting a Citroen C6 Prestige :-)
http://www.c6.citroen.com/uk/
Fill her up and hit the U1 at 230 km/h with Kraftwerk in the CD player :-)

Just you and your

Pocket Calculator :-)

I'm the operator with my pocket calculator
I'm the operator with my pocket calculator
I am adding and subtracting
I'm controlling and composing
I'm the operator with my pocket calculator
I'm the operator with my pocket calculator
I am adding and subtracting
I'm controlling and composing
By pressing down a special key, it plays a little melody
By pressing down a special key, it plays a little melody
I'm the operator with my pocket calculator
I'm the operator with my pocket calculator

(Sorry - Got carried away)

On the return flight park at a suitable LIDL.de and buy
a bottle of Cognac for EUR 10,-
It might come in handy when leaving the bus at Oslo City
stepping firmly on cold grey slush.
Welcome home.

Greetings
Jim Oksvold