Should we rent a car, and drive to Germany to the Skolelinux treffen 2006?

After what I've heard at least 4-5 people from Norway want to go to
the Skolelinux treffen 2006, January 27.-29. at
Cornelius-Burgh-Gymnasium der Stadt Erkelenz. The travel cost is
expensive when 4-5 persons go by plane. Then to rent a car, and
sleeping on a satisfactory motels is cheaper.

I believe it take 10-12 hours to drive from Oslo Norway, trough
Sweden, Denmark and to the Cornelius-Burgh-Gymnasium? I have not
checked the traveling route, but I believe it's the solutions that
could solve the situation that 4-5 people would go to Germany from
Norway, and the board for Skolelinux just has money to pay for to
persons by plane.

What do you think?

Some links to the town we gonna visit:
http://www.skolelinux.de/wiki/Erkelenz2006