Announce of debian-edu-french

Hello,

following my recent request for help to "Debian-Edu in France" (posted to
debian-devel-announce a few weeks ago), we created a french-speaking
mailing list debian-edu-french@lists.debian.org :
http://lists.debian.org/debian-edu-french/

This list will be used to foster cooperation between several french
projects based on Debian and which needs to integrate their work into
Debian. If you're concerned, please subscribe and pass the word to any
french educational Debian-based project that you know.

Thanks for your help !
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com

Freexian : des développeurs Debian au service des entreprises
http://www.freexian.com