Re: Advise for new default configuration

Hi Patrice,

this sounds promising.

Am Donnerstag 15 Dezember 2005 00:43 schrieb Patrice Neff:
>    - Proceed with my idea (and change the domain name used for
> testing to cfservd.intern for example)
>    - Opt-out solution so that manually removing the cfengine.intern
> does not install this configuration on new workstations

one of those - please note that:

- during installation process, the workstations might lack access to
  net/tjener - so checking means some risk.
- until entered in dhcpd.conf, workstation IPs might change
- pre06 adds etherwake
- some gui/webmin interface would be nice ;)

Thx
Regards
Ralf